Agustin Lebron is a man of many talents. After working for many years as an engineer, he became a trader and researcher at the height of the recession. Now, as the cofounder and manager of Esselin Research, he helps growing tech companies make better decisions using his knowledge of trading.
In his new book, The Laws of Trading, he uses his unique experience to teach people how to become formidable decision-makers, make great decisions in real-time, and leverage their unique skills and knowledge.
Agustin joins today’s episode of the Financial Detox Podcast to dive deep into his philosophy of trading. You’ll learn how to meaningfully apply the mindsets successful traders use to win in the markets to your personal, professional, and financial life – even if you never trade stocks in your life.
In today’s conversation, here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why founders of tech companies face unique hurdles and inevitably have to develop new management skills when they hit major growth milestones.
- Why the most successful traders are people who consistently make good decisions – and what everyone can learn from them.
- How companies that offer free trading get paid – and why it proves financial professionals see amateur traders as fools.
- How you can extract value from markets despite the fact that it’s phenomenally difficult for traders to do so.
- Actionable steps you can take to apply Agustin’s philosophy in any situation where the deck is stacked against you, including buying a car or making repairs to your home.
The content of this radio show is provided for informational purposes only and should not be considered investment advice or a recommendation to buy or sell any types of securities. Mr. Labrum and Intelligence Driven Advisers/Financial Detox are not responsible for the consequences of any decisions or actions taken as a result of information provided in this radio show and do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided. The information discussed today reflects the views of Mr. Labrum and his guest(s) as of the date of this show and are subject to change without notice.Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Any forward looking statements or forecasts are based on assumptions and actual results may vary from any such statements or forecasts. No reliance should be placed on any statements or forecasts when making any investment decision. Accordingly, listeners should not rely solely on the information provided today in making any investment decision.There is a risk of loss from investing in securities, including the risk of loss of principal. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment will be profitable or suitable for a particular investor’s financial situation or risk tolerance. Asset allocation and portfolio diversification cannot assure or guarantee better performance and cannot eliminate the risk of investment losses.
Carlsbad, CA (760) 707-5555
Murrieta, CA (951) 290-5020
Scottsdale, AZ (480) 998-2995
Big Pine Key, FL (888) 401-2083
Fort Worth, TX (888) 401-2083
La Jolla, CA (888) 401-2083