Brian McArthur is the President of the McArthur Group at Bridlewood Insurance. His team and he work exclusively with financial advisers to navigate clients through their Medicare enrollment under the watchful eye of, and in partnership with the client’s financial advisor.
In this show you will learn about:
- Why Medicare is so important to address in your financial plan.
- Why Medicare is the most overlooked part of your financial plan and why many financial advisers avoid the topic of Medicare.
- What you should know as you approach Medicare eligibility at age 65 and to navigate the Medicare maze.
- Strategies around reducing the taxation of your Medicare and Social Security benefits.
- The importance of having a team of advisers who can solve for your Medicare needs.
The content of this radio show is provided for informational purposes only and should not be considered investment advice or a recommendation to buy or sell any types of securities. Mr. Labrum and Intelligence Driven Advisers/Financial Detox are not responsible for the consequences of any decisions or actions taken as a result of information provided in this radio show and do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided. The information discussed today reflects the views of Mr. Labrum and his guest(s) as of the date of this show and are subject to change without notice.Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Any forward looking statements or forecasts are based on assumptions and actual results may vary from any such statements or forecasts. No reliance should be placed on any statements or forecasts when making any investment decision. Accordingly, listeners should not rely solely on the information provided today in making any investment decision.There is a risk of loss from investing in securities, including the risk of loss of principal. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment will be profitable or suitable for a particular investor’s financial situation or risk tolerance. Asset allocation and portfolio diversification cannot assure or guarantee better performance and cannot eliminate the risk of investment losses.